Global Business Travel Industry to 2028 – Large Scale Developments in the Travel and Tourism Sector Present Opportunities
PUNE, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA, June 16, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Databridgemarketresearch.com announces the release of the report “Global Business Travel Market”
– Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative personalized updates
-Access to our digital archives and the DBMR platform
– Free updates for one year
The business travel market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of around 4.6% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 2,096.14 billion by 2028. The report Data Bridge Market Research on the Business Travel Market delivers analysis and insights regarding the various factors that are expected to prevail throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on market growth. Increasing digitalization in the tourism and corporate sectors is accelerating the growth of the business travel market.
Business travel refers to travel taken solely for business or professional purposes. These trips are usually made to meet the customers to visit any construction site, to establish new partnerships and to meet in other companies, to strengthen relations between companies or for the promotion of any product. Conference rooms and meeting rooms are there in the hotel itself so that the meeting can be held there.
Get sample copy of the report at – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-business-travel-market
Business travel market scope and market size
The business travel market is segmented on the basis of type, purpose, expenditure, age group, service, industry and traveler. Growth among different segments helps you to gain the knowledge related to the different growth factors that are expected to prevail in the market and formulate different strategies to help you identify the major application areas and the difference between your target markets.
• On the basis of type, the business travel market is segmented into managed business travel and unmanaged business travel.
• Based on purpose, business travel market is segmented into marketing, internal meetings, trade shows, product launch and others.
• On the basis of expenditure, the business travel market is segmented into travel fares, accommodation, catering and others.
• Based on age group, the business travel market is segmented into travelers under 40 and travelers over 40.
• On the basis of service, the business travel market is segmented into transportation, catering and accommodation and leisure activities.
• Based on industry, the business travel market is segmented into government and corporate.
• On the basis of travellers, the business travel market is segmented into group travel and solo travel.
CWT, Flight Center Travel Group Limited, Hogg Robinson Ltd, Booking Holdings, Fareportal, WEXAS TRAVEL, Travel Leaders Group, Airbnb, Inc., American Express Company, Expedia, Inc., BCD Travel among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available separately for Global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America . DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
Access the full Business Travel Market report: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-business-travel-market
Business travel market, by service
• Food and accommodation
• Commercial activities
Based on service, the market is divided into transportation, catering and accommodation, and business activity. The food service and accommodation segment is estimated to witness the highest CAGR for the forecast period. The factors that can be attributed to the growth of the segment are associated with the massive presence of affordable hotels and the increase in the trend of online bookings which have lowered the cost of stay. The commercial activities segment is also expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Business travel market, by traveler
Based on Traveler, the market is divided into group and solo. The solo segment is estimated to experience the highest CAGR for the forecast period. Factors that can be attributed to the growth of the segment are associated with channel leaks, privacy, and security risks. Due to the concern mentioned above, people prefer solo business trips. Global business travel market by geography
Browse Report Summary & Full Table of Contents (ToC): https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-business-travel-market
Reasons to buy this report
• Qualitative and quantitative market analysis based on segmentation involving both economic and non-economic factors
• Provision of market value data (USD Billion) for each segment and sub-segment
• Indicates region and segment expected to grow fastest and dominate the market
• Geographical analysis highlighting the consumption of the product/service in the region and indicating the factors that affect the market in each region
• Competitive landscape that incorporates market ranking of major players, as well as new service/product launches, partnerships, business expansions, and acquisitions over the past five years of profiled companies
• Comprehensive company profiles including company overview, company information, product benchmarking and SWOT analysis for major market players
• Current and future industry market outlook with respect to recent developments (which involve opportunities and growth drivers as well as challenges and restraints of emerging and developed regions
• Includes in-depth market analysis from various perspectives through Porter’s Five Forces analysis
• Provides market insight across the value chain
• Market dynamics scenario, along with market growth opportunities in the coming years
• Support to post-sales analysts for 6 months
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the projected market size and growth rate of the business travel market?
What are the key factors driving the growth of the business travel market?
Who are the major players operating in the business travel market?
What segments are covered in the business travel market?
How can I get a sample company report/profile for the business travel market?
Inquire or share your questions, if any, before buying this report – https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-business-travel-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research is a versatile market research and advisory firm with over 500 analysts working across different industries. We have served over 40% of Fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of over 5,000 clients worldwide. Our coverage of industries includes Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Semiconductors, Machinery, Information & Communication Technology, Automobiles & Automotive, Chemicals & Materials, packaging, food and beverage, cosmetics, specialty chemicals, fast moving consumer goods, robotics, among many others. .
Data Bridge knows how to create satisfied customers who rely on our services and rely on our hard work with certainty. We are pleased with our glorious 99.9% customer satisfaction rating.
Data Bridge Market Research
write to us here