As U.S. equity futures trade higher this morning Thursday ahead of earnings reports from several major companies, some of the stocks that may catch investors’ attention today include:
- Wall Street expects AT&T Inc. J to report quarterly earnings of $0.61 per share on revenue of $29.56 billion before the opening bell. AT&T shares rose 0.5% to $20.59 in after-hours trading.
- Tesla Inc. TSLA posted better-than-expected earnings for its second quarter, while sales missed estimates. Second-quarter shipments were 254,695, up 27% year-over-year. Tesla shares jumped 7.9% to $217.46 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect American Airlines Group Inc. AAL earning $0.77 per share on revenue of $13.41 billion for the last quarter. The company will release earnings before markets open. American Airlines shares fell 2.2% to $14.87 in after-hours trading.
Check out our pre-market coverage here
- United Airlines Holdings, Inc. LAU on Wednesday posted weaker-than-expected earnings for its second quarter. United Airlines shares fell 7.2% to $38.70 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Dow Inc. DOW to report quarterly earnings of $2.16 per share on revenue of $15.54 billion before the opening bell. Dow shares fell 0.1% to $52.50 in after-hours trading.